Syclone™ Canister Replacement Program
Thank you for your Syclone Replacement Canister and Recycle Kit purchase. Purchase of the recycle kit also includes processing of the used canister for safe, eco-friendly recycling. Our canister replacement program is designed for a streamlined process from ordering your label to receiving your certificate.
Before you begin, please have the following available:
- Used canister serial number (the canister you will be shipping to us)
- New canister serial number
Check the contents of your new Syclone Replacement Canister and Recycle Kit:
- Shipping Box & Cushions
- Syclone Instruction and Recycling Sheet
- 1 Syclone Replacement Canister
- 2 O-rings (additional, added fitting option)
- 2 Plugs
- 2 Cap Seals
- 1 Zip-style disposable bag
- 1 Return shipping label sleeve
Send your canister for recyling in just a few easy steps:
- Use the UPS shipping page to generate your label. Make sure to fill out all required information.
- Print the prepaid shipping label with tracking information.
- Prepare used canister for shipment and attach label to box.
- Deliver shipment to your UPS driver, local UPS Store, UPS Drop Box or UPS Alliance (Office Depot or Staples).
- After shipment, follow your package with the tracking number provided from UPS.
- You will receive your certificate once the canister has been received for recycling.
*Note: Purchase of the recycle kit includes processing of the used canister for recyling. Please follow the directions listed to print your shipping label. The used canister may never be shipped to Crosstex International headquarters and must be sent to a qualifying recycling facility listed on the label.